LOA: 46 ft 4 in / 14.13 m
LWL: 46 ft 2 in / 14.06 m
Beam: 24 ft 1 in / 7.34 m
Draft: 3 ft 1 in / 0.94 m
Bridgedeck Clearance: 2 ft 6 in / 0.75 m
Overall Height Above Waterline Including Nav Light Pole: 18 ft 6 in / 5.64 m
Engine: Yanmar 250hp x2
Engine Upgrade: 320hp, 370hp
Fuel: 489 gal / 1852 L
Water: 185 gal / 700 L
Displacement: 36945 lbs / 16758 kg
Load Carrying Capacity: 10679 lbs / 4844 kg
Holding Tank Capacity: 42 gal / 160 L
Following in the footsteps of the award-winning Leopard 53 Powercat
The new Leopard 46 Powercat brings you all the style, luxury, outdoor living spaces, and home-away-from-home accommodations and comfort of her big sister.
The Leopard 46 Powercat comes in a three or four-cabin layout. The three-cabin owner's suite boasts a large walk-in closet, desk, and a double vanity. Forward VIP guest cabins offer spacious, island berths and en-suite heads.
Accommodations have been enhanced to make you feel at-home with new soft furnishings, very comfortable beds and great use of space.
- Along with the Leopard 53 Powercat, styling is a breakaway from existing design language.
- More powerboat-orientated style.
- Simple, clean, elegant lines.
- Hull side window is full length rectangular shape to allow different opening portlight configurations
- Vertical coachroof windows allow for easier fitment of forward cockpit door.
- Coachroof windows are flat toughened glass for optimum optical clarity.
- Based broadly on the award-winning Leopard 53 Powercat.
- New matt beige finish on galley locker doors and some countertops (in place of gloss white).
- New integrated splashback around galley worktop.
- More indirect lighting.
- Lighting LED “temperature” is consistent throughout boat.
- New soft furnishing for the settees.
- Additional Area at Aft End of Saloon:
- Known as “Galley Serving Area”.
- Contains storage lockers for cutlery/crockery/food.
- Incorporated drinks locker.
- Mounting space for optional undercounter icemaker or wine cooler.
- Large counter for drinks/food preparation.
- All bunks are wide, comfortable, and accessible from the side.
- Increased Floorspace.
Improved Interior Lighting:
- Main interior illumination is by continuous LED strip lights hidden behind pelmets.
- Task lighting (over galley and where required) is by recessed LED spotlights.
- Care has been taken to ensure that the “temperature” range (in other words the colour) is the same for all interior lights.
- Goal has been to create soft overall lighting, avoiding glare and dark spots.
- Owner heads features a vanity mirror with semi-translucent perimeter strip and concealed lighting.
Separate Engine Rooms:
- Completely sealed off from living space.
- Access is via large deck hatch with step ladder to aid entry.
- All major systems are housed in the engine rooms.
- Engine noise is substantially reduced and engine room odours are eliminated.
- Excellent access to engines and systems.